Monday, March 12, 2012

let the creativity explode...

True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.
-albert einstein

Art can be characterized in too many ways to explain. And everyone looks art in different ways. Some consider classical painting true art; others photography or fashion. I consider true art the feeling you get when you create something incredibly unique and release it into the world.
(exit soapbox)


What I create, in a way, is my ART.

ellaFRANKENdee is my heartfelt art. And I release it into the world for you.

The newest addition to Ella Dee is finally here.

This extension of Ella Dee will feature handmade toys with an odd twist. Each week I will be blogging about the featured item and what I've been working on that week.
 Later day we will be opening our Etsy and every week we will be adding new and exciting items to our store.

No comments:

Post a Comment