Thursday, January 24, 2013

best way to change is to upcycle....

writing a blog.
for me thats like writing in a diary or new years resolutions.
its something that always seems like a great idea, until you are two weeks in and someone makes you cookies... then off the wagon you fall. 
the problem for me with writing a blog is well, writing a blog. where do you begin. what do you talk about. 
hi my name is angela... um ok whats next. 
after months of crappy, random sales pitch blog posts,
(they're still up, i'm not ashamed. go ahead read them. lol)
i asked for help. and a new friend and excellent blogger answered my call. 
my question: "where do I start? how do I make it interesting?"
and her response: "YOU are fun and interesting!" write about something you are really really interested in.
stunned, i sat and thought for a minute; the first thing to pop into my head was
"NO WAY am I INTERESTING!"
eccentric.maybe. obnoxious. at times. brutally honest. definitely, but i really don't know about interesting.
i am however great at giving an unbiased opinion and turning crappy "goodwill" finds into wearable art.
so that settled it, after this introduction and a brief background on why i'm "interesting", this blog will be a truly UNFASHIONABLE guide to finding you own style, in the back of your closet and ( in my opinion) starting a few trends of your own. 


until next time! Later Tater!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Perfect! Yes, YOU are interesting.... I can't wait to follow along and read more!

    ReplyDelete