Monday, July 1, 2013

slowly but shirley?

Yeah I know, don't call you shirley.
Well "shirley" I am back for good this time. 
What can I say? I am not a writer, diary or otherwise, but this time I promise to stick it out a little long. 
Esp. since I have big plans this time around.

Starting today, I am trying something different. Call this blog my personal journal, style board, and proof that I DIY all the time.  Like most amateur bloggers, I start and stop lots of topics and projects with out following through. THAT ENDS TODAY! I even took a page from Pinterest and made myself a blog planner.
Obviously mine doesn't look like this; but I like it. Maybe you will even see it later.
UPDATE: I finally took pictures of my planner!











 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 






















As you know I picked a focus months ago for what I wanted my blog to be, but since then it seems to have as many personalities as I do- sorry about that.

***i do not have a multiple personality disorder.  it is never funny to joke about any disorders. i am however lacking a filter between my brain and mouth  (or in this case brain and fingers) if i have offended anyone up to this point, I appoligize and suggest you refrain from reading my blog.

N-E-WAYS!
So I have decided to give myself a new goal and plan. We will all have to sit and wait to see if it works out. 
Instead of writing mutiple posts a week and trying to get them done by a certain day, the new plan is to pick a topic (for 4 that I have chosen) and project that matches and spend all week telling you about it. I will also publish it everyday so you can see the progress that I make on each project. I am not a photographer, but i promise to take photos and add them too. 

and the topics are....

HOW TO
STYLE on a BUDGET
FROM YOUR CLOSET
FOR SALE

and I will be enlisting some friends to do a guest interview. 
Are you excited, cause I am. 

until next time.
Later Taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment