Friday, January 17, 2014

The Relative Update...Part 1

Hello Friends- I'm Back! 
Hope you haven't missed me too much. My 2014 New Years Resolution is to blog regularly. But since this month is now half over I figured, like with most resolutions, it might be time to put my time where my mouth is. That's how that saying goes right?!
Now to get started...
The newest monthly addition to my blog is this- The Relative Update.
This is a life update, for friends, family, or anyone curious in my actual life. Since I have been gone quite a while, I'm gonna break it into 3 parts. Goal is to do all 3 this weekend. Don't hold your breath though.

Life Since July...

Shortly after I posted my last blog, in July, I got the call I had been waiting on. I was called back to work at The Nashville Ballet! Yup, real sewing, in Nashville, Tn- for real pay! MY Job, stitcher in the costume shop, was to participate in the build of The World Premiere of Peter Pan. 

  (images courtesy of Nashville Ballet facebook page)

Working with the ballet is an amazing experience in itself- full time hours since July has been not so bad either. After Peter Pan, I stayed on to work on Nutcracker and have stayed thus far to begin the build of the winter series Attitude- opens in Febuary.

 The hubbs continues to work, installing plumbing and water lines, on a local (new construction) high school. He has spent a little time in the woods hunting with my dad and moves forward with the never ending renovation that is our home. (but more home renovation updates later).

Let's see, I think something else interesting happened...
oh yeah!

 

 WE'RE PREGNANT!

We found out right before Thanksgiving, that we are gonna have a baby. We are kinda excited. 
 But that being said, my projects are gonna change focus a little bit for the next 6 months- at least. 
(but thats a surprise for another day)

So hope everyone had a Great start to the school year, Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Good Luck with your resolutions.
See you SOON!!

Later Taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment